Better late than never? Happy 2013.
- I proclaimed my goals for the new year. Outcomes of said goals? Ran 1 marathon instead of 2. No ultra. One race with Daddy (he got his sub-2!). Traveled to the Bahamas and Petoskey. Stayed true to myself and others. And made 30 my B! Overall rating: satisfactory.
- Enjoyed my first official night out with the Perfect Strangers.
- Ran my first winter trail quarter marathon! At night!
- Celebrated good times with great friends.
- Enjoyed the Indianapolis Super Bowl festivities.
- Cruised to the Bahamas!
- Celebrated the big 3-0 with some of the best surprises :)
- Ran my first 20 miler of 2013. As a princess.
- Tried to ‘Go On For It’ despite my first running injury.
- Celebrated St. Patty’s Day not once, but twice.
- Ran the Sam Costa 1/2 Marathon.
- Doted over taking time to heal or race with Dad.
- Spectated as my dad killed his half marathon PR!
- Made the hard decision to pull out of the Carmel Marathon then wrote about my awesome experience as a cheerleader.
- Celebrated Easter with my bunny-loving fam.
- Wrote maybe my only nursing related post of the year – during Nurse’s Week.
- Overcame injury to run my 2nd Mini Marathon and another smaller yet meaningful 5K.
- Surprised Mama for Mother’s Day!
- Experienced my first Indy 500!! Vroom vroom, baby.
- Figured out how I was going to train for the upcoming Chicago Marathon.
- Ran a few races in training: Chicago 1/2 Marathon and The Color Run.
- Incorporated some play time with my brother & friends.
- Took a Vegas Vacation with the Perfect Strangers!
- Celebrated our 4 year anniversary & Mama’s birthday visit.
- Enjoyed a casual race at the Indy Women’s Half Marathon.
- Ran my last 20 miler in solo form.
- Counted down to my second marathon.
- I did it! I ran my 2nd marathon!
- After a slow marathon, I sped things up at the BoMF 42K Relay.
- Wrote about the progress of our new home!
- Took a weekend road trip with Mom to Brown County, Indiana. Gorgeous!
- Ran my best race of the year at the Monumental Half Marathon.
- Celebrated all I am thankful for.
- Became the newest member of The Sussy Project!
- Took a bit of a blogging hiatus but did manage to squeak out one post.
- Celebrated Christmas with both sides of the family.
- Brought in 2013 snuggled up at home with my lil starter family.
My next Sunday project is compiling my 2013 vision board. But my overall goal is to make this the best. year. ever. No pressure. But I think we’ve got it in the bag
Run away with me and my stories on nursing, fitness, family, friends and fun. Life is good!
TagsAllie anniversary Babies Birthday Carmel Chicago Christmas Dad Dinner Experience Family Friends Griffin Half Marathon Holiday Husband Indiana Indianapolis Injury Lululemon Marathon Michigan Mom Monon MSU New home nurse practitioner Nursing Passion Perfect Strangers Pre-Baby Pregnancy Race Recap Running Snow Team In Training The Sussy Project Training Vacation Vegas Wedding Weekend Winter Wordless Wordless Wednesday